When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
A) Your front wheels must be turned towards the street.
B) Your wheels must be within 18 inches of the curb.
C) One of your rear wheel must touch the curb.
Your wheels must be within 18 inches of the curb.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- The driver is:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You must use your seat belt:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should: