When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
A) Your front wheels must be turned towards the street.
B) Your wheels must be within 18 inches of the curb.
C) One of your rear wheel must touch the curb.
Your wheels must be within 18 inches of the curb.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- You must use your seat belt:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down: