When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
A) Your front wheels must be turned towards the street.
B) Your wheels must be within 18 inches of the curb.
C) One of your rear wheel must touch the curb.
Your wheels must be within 18 inches of the curb.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Following distance should increase when you:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?