When passing a bicyclist, you should:
A) Blast your horn to alert the bicyclist
B) Move as far left as possible
C) Remain in the center of the lane
Move as far left as possible
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- The driver is:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should: