When passing a bicyclist, you should:
A) Blast your horn to alert the bicyclist
B) Move as far left as possible
C) Remain in the center of the lane
Move as far left as possible
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- Roads become very slippery:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because: