When passing a bicyclist, you should:
A) Blast your horn to alert the bicyclist
B) Move as far left as possible
C) Remain in the center of the lane
Move as far left as possible
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- The driver is:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road: