When passing on a multi-lane highway:
A) Be Sure The Passing Lane Is Clear
B) Pass Only On The Right
C) There Is No Need To Signal
Be Sure The Passing Lane Is Clear
Related Permit Test Questions:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You may honk your horn when you:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving: