When passing on a multi-lane highway:
A) Be Sure The Passing Lane Is Clear
B) Pass Only On The Right
C) There Is No Need To Signal
Be Sure The Passing Lane Is Clear
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- You may honk your horn when you:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends: