When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
A) May not drive in the lane next to the trolley
B) Should monitor all traffic signals closely because they can change for the trolley
C) May turn in front of an approaching trolley at an uncontrolled intersection
Should monitor all traffic signals closely because they can change for the trolley
Related Permit Test Questions:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- What is a safety zone?
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Orange colored road signs:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- After a train has passed, you should: