When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
A) May not drive in the lane next to the trolley
B) Should monitor all traffic signals closely because they can change for the trolley
C) May turn in front of an approaching trolley at an uncontrolled intersection
Should monitor all traffic signals closely because they can change for the trolley
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- The driver is:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?