When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
A) Never turn in front of an approaching trolley or light rail vehicle
B) Always pass a light rail vehicle or trolley slowly on the right
C) Remember they are loud and move slowly like freight trains
Never turn in front of an approaching trolley or light rail vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A curb painted red means:
- When parking a car, you should:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Orange colored road signs:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should: