When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
A) Never turn in front of an approaching trolley or light rail vehicle
B) Always pass a light rail vehicle or trolley slowly on the right
C) Remember they are loud and move slowly like freight trains
Never turn in front of an approaching trolley or light rail vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?