When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
A) Never turn in front of an approaching trolley or light rail vehicle
B) Always pass a light rail vehicle or trolley slowly on the right
C) Remember they are loud and move slowly like freight trains
Never turn in front of an approaching trolley or light rail vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You should never park:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Orange colored road signs:
- A curb painted blue means:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway: