When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
A) Never turn in front of an approaching trolley or light rail vehicle
B) Always pass a light rail vehicle or trolley slowly on the right
C) Remember they are loud and move slowly like freight trains
Never turn in front of an approaching trolley or light rail vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before: