When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
A) Take longer distances than cars to stop
B) Require less turning radius than cars
C) Require less time to pass on an incline than cars
Take longer distances than cars to stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- Backing your vehicle is:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks: