When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
A) Under all circumstances
B) Only if the child is in the front seat
C) Only when driving on the freeway
Under all circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- It is best to keep a space cushion: