When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
A) Under all circumstances
B) Only if the child is in the front seat
C) Only when driving on the freeway
Under all circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do: