When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
A) Under all circumstances
B) Only if the child is in the front seat
C) Only when driving on the freeway
Under all circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Orange colored road signs:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- What is a safety zone?
- You must use your seat belt:
- The driver is:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when: