When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
A) Under all circumstances
B) Only if the child is in the front seat
C) Only when driving on the freeway
Under all circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- What is a safety zone?
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the: