When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
A) Under all circumstances
B) Only if the child is in the front seat
C) Only when driving on the freeway
Under all circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- What is a safety zone?
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- Following distance should increase when you:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Orange colored road signs:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard: