When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
A) Under all circumstances
B) Only if the child is in the front seat
C) Only when driving on the freeway
Under all circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- The driver is:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead: