When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
A) Under all circumstances
B) Only if the child is in the front seat
C) Only when driving on the freeway
Under all circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- When parking a car, you should:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):