When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
A) Under all circumstances
B) Only if the child is in the front seat
C) Only when driving on the freeway
Under all circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.