When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
A) Approaching on your right
B) Approaching on your left
C) who arrives before you
who arrives before you
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?