When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
A) Approaching on your right
B) Approaching on your left
C) who arrives before you
who arrives before you
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be: