When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
A) Approaching on your right
B) Approaching on your left
C) who arrives before you
who arrives before you
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Your ability to stop is affected by: