When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
A) Approaching on your right
B) Approaching on your left
C) who arrives before you
who arrives before you
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?