When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
A) Approaching on your right
B) Approaching on your left
C) who arrives before you
who arrives before you
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?