When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
A) Approaching on your right
B) Approaching on your left
C) who arrives before you
who arrives before you
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- What is a safety zone?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should: