When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
A) Approaching on your right
B) Approaching on your left
C) who arrives before you
who arrives before you
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- It is your responsibility to know:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles: