When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
A) Drive on the shoulder
B) Use your high beams
C) Use your four-way flashers
Use your four-way flashers
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- A curb painted blue means:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from: