When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
A) Drive on the shoulder
B) Use your high beams
C) Use your four-way flashers
Use your four-way flashers
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road: