When travelling behind a motorcycle:
A) Allow a following distance of at least 2 car lengths
B) Allow at least 4 seconds of following distance
C) Allow a following distance of at least 4 motorcycle lengths
Allow at least 4 seconds of following distance
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to: