When travelling behind a motorcycle:
A) Allow a following distance of at least 2 car lengths
B) Allow at least 4 seconds of following distance
C) Allow a following distance of at least 4 motorcycle lengths
Allow at least 4 seconds of following distance
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- What is a safety zone?
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Orange colored road signs:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must: