When travelling behind a motorcycle:
A) Allow a following distance of at least 2 car lengths
B) Allow at least 4 seconds of following distance
C) Allow a following distance of at least 4 motorcycle lengths
Allow at least 4 seconds of following distance
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- The driver is:
- What is a safety zone?
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally: