When travelling behind a motorcycle:
A) Allow a following distance of at least 2 car lengths
B) Allow at least 4 seconds of following distance
C) Allow a following distance of at least 4 motorcycle lengths
Allow at least 4 seconds of following distance
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- A curb painted blue means:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- A curb painted red means:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.