When travelling behind a motorcycle:
A) Allow a following distance of at least 2 car lengths
B) Allow at least 4 seconds of following distance
C) Allow a following distance of at least 4 motorcycle lengths
Allow at least 4 seconds of following distance
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- A curb painted blue means:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Orange colored road signs:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because: