When turning left at an intersection, you should:
A) Always come to a complete stop before turning
B) Check cross traffic from both directions before turning
C) Pull part way into the intersection and edge into cross traffic slowly
Check cross traffic from both directions before turning
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You should never park:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your: