When turning left at an intersection, you should:
A) Always come to a complete stop before turning
B) Check cross traffic from both directions before turning
C) Pull part way into the intersection and edge into cross traffic slowly
Check cross traffic from both directions before turning
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- You may honk your horn when you:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Roads become very slippery:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway: