When turning left at an intersection, you should:
A) Always come to a complete stop before turning
B) Check cross traffic from both directions before turning
C) Pull part way into the intersection and edge into cross traffic slowly
Check cross traffic from both directions before turning
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use: