When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
A) You May Pass Slower Drivers Crossing The Track
B) You Need To Make Sure There Is Space To Get All The Way Across The Tracks Without Stopping, Before You Start To Cross
C) All Of The Above
You Need To Make Sure There Is Space To Get All The Way Across The Tracks Without Stopping, Before You Start To Cross
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- A white painted curb means:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?