When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
A) You May Pass Slower Drivers Crossing The Track
B) You Need To Make Sure There Is Space To Get All The Way Across The Tracks Without Stopping, Before You Start To Cross
C) All Of The Above
You Need To Make Sure There Is Space To Get All The Way Across The Tracks Without Stopping, Before You Start To Cross
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- A green painted curb means:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?