When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
A) You May Pass Slower Drivers Crossing The Track
B) You Need To Make Sure There Is Space To Get All The Way Across The Tracks Without Stopping, Before You Start To Cross
C) All Of The Above
You Need To Make Sure There Is Space To Get All The Way Across The Tracks Without Stopping, Before You Start To Cross
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?