When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
A) You May Pass Slower Drivers Crossing The Track
B) You Need To Make Sure There Is Space To Get All The Way Across The Tracks Without Stopping, Before You Start To Cross
C) All Of The Above
You Need To Make Sure There Is Space To Get All The Way Across The Tracks Without Stopping, Before You Start To Cross
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- When parking a car, you should:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- A white painted curb means:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?