When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
A) You May Pass Slower Drivers Crossing The Track
B) You Need To Make Sure There Is Space To Get All The Way Across The Tracks Without Stopping, Before You Start To Cross
C) All Of The Above
You Need To Make Sure There Is Space To Get All The Way Across The Tracks Without Stopping, Before You Start To Cross
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- The driver is:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in: