When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
A) You May Pass Slower Drivers Crossing The Track
B) You Need To Make Sure There Is Space To Get All The Way Across The Tracks Without Stopping, Before You Start To Cross
C) All Of The Above
You Need To Make Sure There Is Space To Get All The Way Across The Tracks Without Stopping, Before You Start To Cross
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Roads become very slippery:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- What is a safety zone?
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using: