When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
A) You May Pass Slower Drivers Crossing The Track
B) You Need To Make Sure There Is Space To Get All The Way Across The Tracks Without Stopping, Before You Start To Cross
C) All Of The Above
You Need To Make Sure There Is Space To Get All The Way Across The Tracks Without Stopping, Before You Start To Cross
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must: