When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
A) At or near the same speed as the traffic on the freeway.
B) 5 to 10 mph slower than the traffic on the freeway.
C) The posted speed limit for traffic on the freeway.
At or near the same speed as the traffic on the freeway.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- Before turning, you should:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should: