When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
A) At or near the same speed as the traffic on the freeway.
B) 5 to 10 mph slower than the traffic on the freeway.
C) The posted speed limit for traffic on the freeway.
At or near the same speed as the traffic on the freeway.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You may legally block an intersection:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?