When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
A) At or near the same speed as the traffic on the freeway.
B) 5 to 10 mph slower than the traffic on the freeway.
C) The posted speed limit for traffic on the freeway.
At or near the same speed as the traffic on the freeway.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- It is best to keep a space cushion: