When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
A) At or near the same speed as the traffic on the freeway.
B) 5 to 10 mph slower than the traffic on the freeway.
C) The posted speed limit for traffic on the freeway.
At or near the same speed as the traffic on the freeway.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A curb painted red means:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- Following distance should increase when you:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?