When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
A) At or near the same speed as the traffic on the freeway.
B) 5 to 10 mph slower than the traffic on the freeway.
C) The posted speed limit for traffic on the freeway.
At or near the same speed as the traffic on the freeway.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- The driver is:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- You should never park:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Before turning, you should:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?