When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
A) Only if there are other drivers following you
B) 3 to 4 seconds before you reach the intersection
C) 2 car lengths before reaching the intersection
3 to 4 seconds before you reach the intersection
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?