When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
A) Only if there are other drivers following you
B) 3 to 4 seconds before you reach the intersection
C) 2 car lengths before reaching the intersection
3 to 4 seconds before you reach the intersection
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in: