When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
A) Only if there are other drivers following you
B) 3 to 4 seconds before you reach the intersection
C) 2 car lengths before reaching the intersection
3 to 4 seconds before you reach the intersection
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly: