When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
A) Only if there are other drivers following you
B) 3 to 4 seconds before you reach the intersection
C) 2 car lengths before reaching the intersection
3 to 4 seconds before you reach the intersection
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- You may legally block an intersection:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- A green painted curb means:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?