When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
A) Only if there are other drivers following you
B) 3 to 4 seconds before you reach the intersection
C) 2 car lengths before reaching the intersection
3 to 4 seconds before you reach the intersection
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A green painted curb means:
- A curb painted red means:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- What is a safety zone?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must: