When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
A) Only if there are other drivers following you
B) 3 to 4 seconds before you reach the intersection
C) 2 car lengths before reaching the intersection
3 to 4 seconds before you reach the intersection
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- When parking a car, you should:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- A white painted curb means:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You should never park:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Before turning, you should: