When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
A) Only if there are other drivers following you
B) 3 to 4 seconds before you reach the intersection
C) 2 car lengths before reaching the intersection
3 to 4 seconds before you reach the intersection
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- A curb painted blue means:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol: