When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
A) Only if there are other drivers following you
B) 3 to 4 seconds before you reach the intersection
C) 2 car lengths before reaching the intersection
3 to 4 seconds before you reach the intersection
Related Permit Test Questions:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You must use your seat belt:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Roads become very slippery:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?