When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
A) You may legally exceed the posted speed limit
B) It is a good habit to signal for turns and lane changes anyway
C) You are not required to wear your seat belt
It is a good habit to signal for turns and lane changes anyway
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Before turning, you should:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Roads become very slippery:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is: