When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
A) You may legally exceed the posted speed limit
B) It is a good habit to signal for turns and lane changes anyway
C) You are not required to wear your seat belt
It is a good habit to signal for turns and lane changes anyway
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- A white painted curb means:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- A green painted curb means:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart: