When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
A) To know when it is safe to cross
B) To run out in front of you without looking
C) Not to cross unless they are with an adult
To run out in front of you without looking
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for: