When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
A) To know when it is safe to cross
B) To run out in front of you without looking
C) Not to cross unless they are with an adult
To run out in front of you without looking
Related Permit Test Questions:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you: