When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
A) To know when it is safe to cross
B) To run out in front of you without looking
C) Not to cross unless they are with an adult
To run out in front of you without looking
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should never park:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping: