When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
A) To know when it is safe to cross
B) To run out in front of you without looking
C) Not to cross unless they are with an adult
To run out in front of you without looking
Related Permit Test Questions:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns: