When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
A) To know when it is safe to cross
B) To run out in front of you without looking
C) Not to cross unless they are with an adult
To run out in front of you without looking
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you: