When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
A) To know when it is safe to cross
B) To run out in front of you without looking
C) Not to cross unless they are with an adult
To run out in front of you without looking
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):