When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
A) To know when it is safe to cross
B) To run out in front of you without looking
C) Not to cross unless they are with an adult
To run out in front of you without looking
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- You should not pass another vehicle: