When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
A) To know when it is safe to cross
B) To run out in front of you without looking
C) Not to cross unless they are with an adult
To run out in front of you without looking
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals: