When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
A) To know when it is safe to cross
B) To run out in front of you without looking
C) Not to cross unless they are with an adult
To run out in front of you without looking
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using: