When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
A) To know when it is safe to cross
B) To run out in front of you without looking
C) Not to cross unless they are with an adult
To run out in front of you without looking
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You must use your seat belt:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because: