When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
A) Slow down until it passes you
B) Drive with your flashers on
C) Pull over to the side of the road and stop
Pull over to the side of the road and stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- What is a safety zone?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- If you are being tailgated, you should: