When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
A) Can see the front of the vehicle in your rear view mirror
B) Are two seconds in front of the other vehicle
C) Have passed the other vehicle’s front bumper
Can see the front of the vehicle in your rear view mirror
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should: