When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
A) Can see the front of the vehicle in your rear view mirror
B) Are two seconds in front of the other vehicle
C) Have passed the other vehicle’s front bumper
Can see the front of the vehicle in your rear view mirror
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?