When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
A) Can see the front of the vehicle in your rear view mirror
B) Are two seconds in front of the other vehicle
C) Have passed the other vehicle’s front bumper
Can see the front of the vehicle in your rear view mirror
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- A curb painted blue means:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- A white painted curb means:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- A curb painted red means: