When you park on the roadway, you should:
A) Use your four-way flashers
B) Keep your turn signal on
C) Turn your lights on
Use your four-way flashers
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- A curb painted red means:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving: