When you park on the roadway, you should:
A) Use your four-way flashers
B) Keep your turn signal on
C) Turn your lights on
Use your four-way flashers
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- What is a safety zone?
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- A green painted curb means:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Following distance should increase when you:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?