When you park on the roadway, you should:
A) Use your four-way flashers
B) Keep your turn signal on
C) Turn your lights on
Use your four-way flashers
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.