When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
A) Slow Down And Keep Moving In Your Lane
B) Pull To The Curb And Stop
C) Stop Exactly Where You Are
Pull To The Curb And Stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- A curb painted blue means:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Orange colored road signs: