When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
A) Slow Down And Keep Moving In Your Lane
B) Pull To The Curb And Stop
C) Stop Exactly Where You Are
Pull To The Curb And Stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Roads become very slippery:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Orange colored road signs:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?