When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
A) Slow Down And Keep Moving In Your Lane
B) Pull To The Curb And Stop
C) Stop Exactly Where You Are
Pull To The Curb And Stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should: