When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
A) Slow Down And Keep Moving In Your Lane
B) Pull To The Curb And Stop
C) Stop Exactly Where You Are
Pull To The Curb And Stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You may honk your horn when you:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Before passing another vehicle you should: