When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
A) Slow Down And Keep Moving In Your Lane
B) Pull To The Curb And Stop
C) Stop Exactly Where You Are
Pull To The Curb And Stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Orange colored road signs:
- After a train has passed, you should: