When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
A) Slow Down And Keep Moving In Your Lane
B) Pull To The Curb And Stop
C) Stop Exactly Where You Are
Pull To The Curb And Stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- Roads become very slippery:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Orange colored road signs: