Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
A) Out far enough to see cross traffic
B) At the corner
C) After the crosswalk
At the corner
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- A curb painted red means:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- You should honk your horn when you: