Which of the following is true about double parking?
A) It is allowed if you are making a delivery
B) It is illegal under all circumstances
C) It is illegal unless you wait in the vehicle
It is illegal under all circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Before turning, you should:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.