Which of the following is true about double parking?
A) It is allowed if you are making a delivery
B) It is illegal under all circumstances
C) It is illegal unless you wait in the vehicle
It is illegal under all circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Orange colored road signs:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- When parking a car, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you: