Which of the following is true about double parking?
A) It is allowed if you are making a delivery
B) It is illegal under all circumstances
C) It is illegal unless you wait in the vehicle
It is illegal under all circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- You should never park:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when: