Which of the following is true about double parking?
A) It is allowed if you are making a delivery
B) It is illegal under all circumstances
C) It is illegal unless you wait in the vehicle
It is illegal under all circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- What is a safety zone?
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- When parking a car, you should:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least: