Which of the following is true about double parking?
A) It is allowed if you are making a delivery
B) It is illegal under all circumstances
C) It is illegal unless you wait in the vehicle
It is illegal under all circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- What is a safety zone?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and: