Which of the following is true about double parking?
A) It is allowed if you are making a delivery
B) It is illegal under all circumstances
C) It is illegal unless you wait in the vehicle
It is illegal under all circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- A curb painted red means:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?