Which of the following is true about double parking?
A) It is allowed if you are making a delivery
B) It is illegal under all circumstances
C) It is illegal unless you wait in the vehicle
It is illegal under all circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- A white painted curb means:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- A curb painted red means:
- The driver is:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should: