Which of the following is true about double parking?
A) It is allowed if you are making a delivery
B) It is illegal under all circumstances
C) It is illegal unless you wait in the vehicle
It is illegal under all circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- What is a safety zone?
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your: