Which of the following is true about double parking?
A) It is allowed if you are making a delivery
B) It is illegal under all circumstances
C) It is illegal unless you wait in the vehicle
It is illegal under all circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Roads become very slippery:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Before turning, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use: