Which of the following is true about double parking?
A) It is allowed if you are making a delivery
B) It is illegal under all circumstances
C) It is illegal unless you wait in the vehicle
It is illegal under all circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You must use your seat belt:
- A curb painted blue means: