Which of the following is true about double parking?
A) It is allowed if you are making a delivery
B) It is illegal under all circumstances
C) It is illegal unless you wait in the vehicle
It is illegal under all circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- What is a safety zone?
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except: