Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
A) As You Drive Faster, Your Tires Become Less Effective
B) Water Does Not Affect Cars With Good Tires
C) As You Decrease Your Speed, The Roadway Becomes More Slippery
As You Drive Faster, Your Tires Become Less Effective
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- A green painted curb means:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should: