Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
A) As You Drive Faster, Your Tires Become Less Effective
B) Water Does Not Affect Cars With Good Tires
C) As You Decrease Your Speed, The Roadway Becomes More Slippery
As You Drive Faster, Your Tires Become Less Effective
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because: