Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
A) As You Drive Faster, Your Tires Become Less Effective
B) Water Does Not Affect Cars With Good Tires
C) As You Decrease Your Speed, The Roadway Becomes More Slippery
As You Drive Faster, Your Tires Become Less Effective
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should: