Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
A) As You Drive Faster, Your Tires Become Less Effective
B) Water Does Not Affect Cars With Good Tires
C) As You Decrease Your Speed, The Roadway Becomes More Slippery
As You Drive Faster, Your Tires Become Less Effective
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- You should honk your horn when you:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- A green painted curb means:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- You should never park:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer: