Which of the following is true about driving speed?
A) There is no state law for minimum speed
B) The faster the speed, the less control you have of your vehicle
C) When you drive twice as fast, it takes twice the distance to stop
The faster the speed, the less control you have of your vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- You must use your seat belt:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- What is a safety zone?
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You should never park:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.