Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
A) They are safer for young children than using shoulder-belts
B) They are safest when used in combination with a shoulder belt
C) Pregnant women should not wear them unless combined with a shoulder belt
They are safest when used in combination with a shoulder belt
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?