Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
A) They are safer for young children than using shoulder-belts
B) They are safest when used in combination with a shoulder belt
C) Pregnant women should not wear them unless combined with a shoulder belt
They are safest when used in combination with a shoulder belt
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for: