Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
A) They are safer for young children than using shoulder-belts
B) They are safest when used in combination with a shoulder belt
C) Pregnant women should not wear them unless combined with a shoulder belt
They are safest when used in combination with a shoulder belt
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- A green painted curb means:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving: