Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
A) They are safer for young children than using shoulder-belts
B) They are safest when used in combination with a shoulder belt
C) Pregnant women should not wear them unless combined with a shoulder belt
They are safest when used in combination with a shoulder belt
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- When parking a car, you should:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?