Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
A) They tend to freeze before the rest of the road does
B) They do not freeze because they are made of concrete
C) They tend to freeze after the rest of the road does
They tend to freeze before the rest of the road does
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- A curb painted blue means:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Roadways are the most slippery: