Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
A) They tend to freeze before the rest of the road does
B) They do not freeze because they are made of concrete
C) They tend to freeze after the rest of the road does
They tend to freeze before the rest of the road does
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Orange colored road signs:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may: