Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
A) They tend to freeze before the rest of the road does
B) They do not freeze because they are made of concrete
C) They tend to freeze after the rest of the road does
They tend to freeze before the rest of the road does
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Parking is NEVER permitted: