Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
A) They tend to freeze before the rest of the road does
B) They do not freeze because they are made of concrete
C) They tend to freeze after the rest of the road does
They tend to freeze before the rest of the road does
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles: