Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
A) They tend to freeze before the rest of the road does
B) They do not freeze because they are made of concrete
C) They tend to freeze after the rest of the road does
They tend to freeze before the rest of the road does
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you: