Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
A) They trap you in your car if it catches on fire in an accident
B) They keep you from being thrown clear to safety, which lowers your chances of surviving accidents
C) They increase your chances of survival in most types of accidents
They increase your chances of survival in most types of accidents
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Orange colored road signs:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- You must use your seat belt:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol: