Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
A) They trap you in your car if it catches on fire in an accident
B) They keep you from being thrown clear to safety, which lowers your chances of surviving accidents
C) They increase your chances of survival in most types of accidents
They increase your chances of survival in most types of accidents
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- The driver is:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- At night, it is hardest to see: