Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
A) They trap you in your car if it catches on fire in an accident
B) They keep you from being thrown clear to safety, which lowers your chances of surviving accidents
C) They increase your chances of survival in most types of accidents
They increase your chances of survival in most types of accidents
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should never park:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should: