Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
A) The Safe Speed To Drive Depends On Many Conditions
B) Driving Slowly Is Always Safer
C) Accelerating Is Always Dangerous
The Safe Speed To Drive Depends On Many Conditions
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You may legally block an intersection:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.