Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
A) The Safe Speed To Drive Depends On Many Conditions
B) Driving Slowly Is Always Safer
C) Accelerating Is Always Dangerous
The Safe Speed To Drive Depends On Many Conditions
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- What is a safety zone?
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Orange colored road signs:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.