Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
A) The Safe Speed To Drive Depends On Many Conditions
B) Driving Slowly Is Always Safer
C) Accelerating Is Always Dangerous
The Safe Speed To Drive Depends On Many Conditions
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Before turning, you should:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You may legally block an intersection:
- A white painted curb means:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- What is a safety zone?