Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
A) The Safe Speed To Drive Depends On Many Conditions
B) Driving Slowly Is Always Safer
C) Accelerating Is Always Dangerous
The Safe Speed To Drive Depends On Many Conditions
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You should never park:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should: