Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
A) You should never use both electric and hand signals
B) If you signal for a lane change, other drivers must let you in
C) It is a good habit to always signal for lane changes
It is a good habit to always signal for lane changes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- What is a safety zone?
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- A green painted curb means:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- You should never park:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do: