Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
A) You should never use both electric and hand signals
B) If you signal for a lane change, other drivers must let you in
C) It is a good habit to always signal for lane changes
It is a good habit to always signal for lane changes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Before turning, you should:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should: