Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
A) They are eliminated if you have one outside mirror on each side of the vehicle.
B) Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
C) Blind spots can be checked by looking in your rear view mirrors.
Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be: