Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
A) They are eliminated if you have one outside mirror on each side of the vehicle.
B) Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
C) Blind spots can be checked by looking in your rear view mirrors.
Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- What is a safety zone?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- A white painted curb means:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should: