Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
A) They are eliminated if you have one outside mirror on each side of the vehicle.
B) Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
C) Blind spots can be checked by looking in your rear view mirrors.
Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Roads become very slippery:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- After a train has passed, you should: