Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
A) They are eliminated if you have one outside mirror on each side of the vehicle.
B) Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
C) Blind spots can be checked by looking in your rear view mirrors.
Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- When parking a car, you should:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should: