Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
A) They are eliminated if you have one outside mirror on each side of the vehicle.
B) Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
C) Blind spots can be checked by looking in your rear view mirrors.
Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The driver is:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because: