Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
A) They are eliminated if you have one outside mirror on each side of the vehicle.
B) Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
C) Blind spots can be checked by looking in your rear view mirrors.
Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- A green painted curb means:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- You should never park:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- A curb painted blue means:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.