Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
A) They are eliminated if you have one outside mirror on each side of the vehicle.
B) Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
C) Blind spots can be checked by looking in your rear view mirrors.
Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- A curb painted red means:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When parking a car, you should:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?