Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
A) They are eliminated if you have one outside mirror on each side of the vehicle.
B) Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
C) Blind spots can be checked by looking in your rear view mirrors.
Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- What is a safety zone?
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- The driver is:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.