Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
A) They are eliminated if you have one outside mirror on each side of the vehicle.
B) Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
C) Blind spots can be checked by looking in your rear view mirrors.
Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it: