Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
A) They are eliminated if you have one outside mirror on each side of the vehicle.
B) Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
C) Blind spots can be checked by looking in your rear view mirrors.
Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- A white painted curb means:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Before turning, you should:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you: