Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
A) They are eliminated if you have one outside mirror on each side of the vehicle.
B) Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
C) Blind spots can be checked by looking in your rear view mirrors.
Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should: