Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
A) They are eliminated if you have one outside mirror on each side of the vehicle.
B) Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
C) Blind spots can be checked by looking in your rear view mirrors.
Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- What is a safety zone?
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?