Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
A) Signaling at least 100 feet before turning
B) Keeping your parking lights on at all times
C) Using your emergency flashers at least 200 feet before turning
Signaling at least 100 feet before turning
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?