Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
A) Signaling at least 100 feet before turning
B) Keeping your parking lights on at all times
C) Using your emergency flashers at least 200 feet before turning
Signaling at least 100 feet before turning
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- What is a safety zone?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- The driver is:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals: