Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
A) Signaling at least 100 feet before turning
B) Keeping your parking lights on at all times
C) Using your emergency flashers at least 200 feet before turning
Signaling at least 100 feet before turning
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- A curb painted blue means:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- You should never park:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you: