Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
A) Signaling at least 100 feet before turning
B) Keeping your parking lights on at all times
C) Using your emergency flashers at least 200 feet before turning
Signaling at least 100 feet before turning
Related Permit Test Questions:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- The driver is: