Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
A) Signaling at least 100 feet before turning
B) Keeping your parking lights on at all times
C) Using your emergency flashers at least 200 feet before turning
Signaling at least 100 feet before turning
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- A white painted curb means:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should: