Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
A) Signaling at least 100 feet before turning
B) Keeping your parking lights on at all times
C) Using your emergency flashers at least 200 feet before turning
Signaling at least 100 feet before turning
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when: