Which of these is a legal U-turn?
A) On a highway where there is a paved opening for a turn
B) 150 feet away from a hill or curve
C) Over two sets of double, yellow lines in the roadway
On a highway where there is a paved opening for a turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You should never park:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.