Which of these is a legal U-turn?
A) On a highway where there is a paved opening for a turn
B) 150 feet away from a hill or curve
C) Over two sets of double, yellow lines in the roadway
On a highway where there is a paved opening for a turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- A green painted curb means:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you: