Which of these is a legal U-turn?
A) On a highway where there is a paved opening for a turn
B) 150 feet away from a hill or curve
C) Over two sets of double, yellow lines in the roadway
On a highway where there is a paved opening for a turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Before turning, you should:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?