Which of these is a legal U-turn?
A) On a highway where there is a paved opening for a turn
B) 150 feet away from a hill or curve
C) Over two sets of double, yellow lines in the roadway
On a highway where there is a paved opening for a turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A curb painted blue means:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- A curb painted red means:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- A white painted curb means:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?