Which of these is a legal U-turn?
A) On a highway where there is a paved opening for a turn
B) 150 feet away from a hill or curve
C) Over two sets of double, yellow lines in the roadway
On a highway where there is a paved opening for a turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- A curb painted blue means:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- A curb painted red means:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- A white painted curb means:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?