Which of these is a legal U-turn?
A) On a highway where there is a paved opening for a turn
B) 150 feet away from a hill or curve
C) Over two sets of double, yellow lines in the roadway
On a highway where there is a paved opening for a turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must: