Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
A) When the temperature drops, bridges freeze before open roads
B) Roads become more slippery as rain continues then when it begins
C) Driving conditions become more dangerous as the temperature rises above freezing
When the temperature drops, bridges freeze before open roads
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?