Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
A) When the temperature drops, bridges freeze before open roads
B) Roads become more slippery as rain continues then when it begins
C) Driving conditions become more dangerous as the temperature rises above freezing
When the temperature drops, bridges freeze before open roads
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- You should never park:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?