Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
A) When the temperature drops, bridges freeze before open roads
B) Roads become more slippery as rain continues then when it begins
C) Driving conditions become more dangerous as the temperature rises above freezing
When the temperature drops, bridges freeze before open roads
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- A green painted curb means:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- A curb painted red means:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Accidents tend to happen when: