Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
A) When the temperature drops, bridges freeze before open roads
B) Roads become more slippery as rain continues then when it begins
C) Driving conditions become more dangerous as the temperature rises above freezing
When the temperature drops, bridges freeze before open roads
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You must use your seat belt:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is: