Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
A) When the temperature drops, bridges freeze before open roads
B) Roads become more slippery as rain continues then when it begins
C) Driving conditions become more dangerous as the temperature rises above freezing
When the temperature drops, bridges freeze before open roads
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Roads become very slippery:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- You should never park: