Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
A) You must follow their instructions only if you see orange cones
B) You must follow their instructions only if the road ahead is blocked
C) Their instructions must be obeyed at all times
Their instructions must be obeyed at all times
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Orange colored road signs:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- What is a safety zone?
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- A curb painted red means: