Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
A) You must follow their instructions only if you see orange cones
B) You must follow their instructions only if the road ahead is blocked
C) Their instructions must be obeyed at all times
Their instructions must be obeyed at all times
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- A green painted curb means:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- After a train has passed, you should: