Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
A) You must follow their instructions only if you see orange cones
B) You must follow their instructions only if the road ahead is blocked
C) Their instructions must be obeyed at all times
Their instructions must be obeyed at all times
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- A curb painted blue means:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- It is illegal to block an intersection: