Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
A) You must follow their instructions only if you see orange cones
B) You must follow their instructions only if the road ahead is blocked
C) Their instructions must be obeyed at all times
Their instructions must be obeyed at all times
Related Permit Test Questions:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- A white painted curb means:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is: