Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
A) Light rail vehicles can preempt traffic signals
B) You must always pass a light rail vehicle on the right
C) Light rail vehicles do not have the same responsibilities as other vehicles on public roadways
Light rail vehicles can preempt traffic signals
Related Permit Test Questions:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Orange colored road signs:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is: