Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
A) Light rail vehicles can preempt traffic signals
B) You must always pass a light rail vehicle on the right
C) Light rail vehicles do not have the same responsibilities as other vehicles on public roadways
Light rail vehicles can preempt traffic signals
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- A white painted curb means:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Orange colored road signs:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you: