Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
A) Light rail vehicles can preempt traffic signals
B) You must always pass a light rail vehicle on the right
C) Light rail vehicles do not have the same responsibilities as other vehicles on public roadways
Light rail vehicles can preempt traffic signals
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle: