Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
A) Light rail vehicles can preempt traffic signals
B) You must always pass a light rail vehicle on the right
C) Light rail vehicles do not have the same responsibilities as other vehicles on public roadways
Light rail vehicles can preempt traffic signals
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to: