Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
A) Light rail vehicles can preempt traffic signals
B) You must always pass a light rail vehicle on the right
C) Light rail vehicles do not have the same responsibilities as other vehicles on public roadways
Light rail vehicles can preempt traffic signals
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You may honk your horn when you:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- You should never park:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from: