Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
A) Drinking coffee just before driving helps get rid of alcohol
B) If you are under the legal blood alcohol concentration limit, your driving isn’t impaired
C) Alcohol affects judgment and self control, needed for driving safely
Alcohol affects judgment and self control, needed for driving safely
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- You may legally block an intersection:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- You must use your seat belt:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it: