Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
A) Drinking coffee just before driving helps get rid of alcohol
B) If you are under the legal blood alcohol concentration limit, your driving isn’t impaired
C) Alcohol affects judgment and self control, needed for driving safely
Alcohol affects judgment and self control, needed for driving safely
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You must use your seat belt:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- When parking a car, you should: