Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
A) Drinking coffee just before driving helps get rid of alcohol
B) If you are under the legal blood alcohol concentration limit, your driving isn’t impaired
C) Alcohol affects judgment and self control, needed for driving safely
Alcohol affects judgment and self control, needed for driving safely
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be: