Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
A) Drinking coffee just before driving helps get rid of alcohol
B) If you are under the legal blood alcohol concentration limit, your driving isn’t impaired
C) Alcohol affects judgment and self control, needed for driving safely
Alcohol affects judgment and self control, needed for driving safely
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- The driver is:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when: