Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
A) Drinking coffee just before driving helps get rid of alcohol
B) If you are under the legal blood alcohol concentration limit, your driving isn’t impaired
C) Alcohol affects judgment and self control, needed for driving safely
Alcohol affects judgment and self control, needed for driving safely
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- When parking a car, you should:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road: