Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
A) Drinking coffee just before driving helps get rid of alcohol
B) If you are under the legal blood alcohol concentration limit, your driving isn’t impaired
C) Alcohol affects judgment and self control, needed for driving safely
Alcohol affects judgment and self control, needed for driving safely
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Roads become very slippery:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- When parking a car, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them: