Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
A) Most drugs taken for headaches or colds can make a person drowsy
B) Drugs and alcohol can be used at the same time
C) Prescription drugs are safe to take at any time
Most drugs taken for headaches or colds can make a person drowsy
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for: