Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
A) Most drugs taken for headaches or colds can make a person drowsy
B) Drugs and alcohol can be used at the same time
C) Prescription drugs are safe to take at any time
Most drugs taken for headaches or colds can make a person drowsy
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?