Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
A) Most drugs taken for headaches or colds can make a person drowsy
B) Drugs and alcohol can be used at the same time
C) Prescription drugs are safe to take at any time
Most drugs taken for headaches or colds can make a person drowsy
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?