Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
A) Most drugs taken for headaches or colds can make a person drowsy
B) Drugs and alcohol can be used at the same time
C) Prescription drugs are safe to take at any time
Most drugs taken for headaches or colds can make a person drowsy
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using: