Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
A) Most drugs taken for headaches or colds can make a person drowsy
B) Drugs and alcohol can be used at the same time
C) Prescription drugs are safe to take at any time
Most drugs taken for headaches or colds can make a person drowsy
Related Permit Test Questions:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Orange colored road signs:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- The driver is:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you: