Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
A) Most drugs taken for headaches or colds can make a person drowsy
B) Drugs and alcohol can be used at the same time
C) Prescription drugs are safe to take at any time
Most drugs taken for headaches or colds can make a person drowsy
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You may honk your horn when you:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Orange colored road signs:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.