Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
A) Trucks are not as maneuverable as passenger vehicles
B) They do not need more space to stop and start
C) They do not need more space for turns
Trucks are not as maneuverable as passenger vehicles
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?