Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
A) Trucks are not as maneuverable as passenger vehicles
B) They do not need more space to stop and start
C) They do not need more space for turns
Trucks are not as maneuverable as passenger vehicles
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- What is a safety zone?
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______