Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
A) Trucks are not as maneuverable as passenger vehicles
B) They do not need more space to stop and start
C) They do not need more space for turns
Trucks are not as maneuverable as passenger vehicles
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- A white painted curb means:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you: