Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
A) Trucks are not as maneuverable as passenger vehicles
B) They do not need more space to stop and start
C) They do not need more space for turns
Trucks are not as maneuverable as passenger vehicles
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- A curb painted blue means:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Before turning, you should:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals: