Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
A) Trucks are not as maneuverable as passenger vehicles
B) They do not need more space to stop and start
C) They do not need more space for turns
Trucks are not as maneuverable as passenger vehicles
Related Permit Test Questions:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.