Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
A) Trucks are not as maneuverable as passenger vehicles
B) They do not need more space to stop and start
C) They do not need more space for turns
Trucks are not as maneuverable as passenger vehicles
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- What is a safety zone?