Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
A) Trucks are not as maneuverable as passenger vehicles
B) They do not need more space to stop and start
C) They do not need more space for turns
Trucks are not as maneuverable as passenger vehicles
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Before turning, you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- When driving on slick roads, you should: