Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
A) Trucks are not as maneuverable as passenger vehicles
B) They do not need more space to stop and start
C) They do not need more space for turns
Trucks are not as maneuverable as passenger vehicles
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- You should never park:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- A curb painted red means:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles: