Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
A) Trucks are not as maneuverable as passenger vehicles
B) They do not need more space to stop and start
C) They do not need more space for turns
Trucks are not as maneuverable as passenger vehicles
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?