Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
A) Trucks are not as maneuverable as passenger vehicles
B) They do not need more space to stop and start
C) They do not need more space for turns
Trucks are not as maneuverable as passenger vehicles
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When passing on a multi-lane highway: