Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
A) The road is probably being repaired by slow moving vehicles
B) If a street car is stopped at a safety zone controlled by a traffic signal, you can pass at 25 m.p.h.
C) It is a space set aside for pedestrians and marked by raised buttons or road markings
It is a space set aside for pedestrians and marked by raised buttons or road markings
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?