Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
A) The road is probably being repaired by slow moving vehicles
B) If a street car is stopped at a safety zone controlled by a traffic signal, you can pass at 25 m.p.h.
C) It is a space set aside for pedestrians and marked by raised buttons or road markings
It is a space set aside for pedestrians and marked by raised buttons or road markings
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- You should never park:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- The driver is:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You may legally block an intersection:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when: