Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
A) The road is probably being repaired by slow moving vehicles
B) If a street car is stopped at a safety zone controlled by a traffic signal, you can pass at 25 m.p.h.
C) It is a space set aside for pedestrians and marked by raised buttons or road markings
It is a space set aside for pedestrians and marked by raised buttons or road markings
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is: