Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
A) The road is probably being repaired by slow moving vehicles
B) If a street car is stopped at a safety zone controlled by a traffic signal, you can pass at 25 m.p.h.
C) It is a space set aside for pedestrians and marked by raised buttons or road markings
It is a space set aside for pedestrians and marked by raised buttons or road markings
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- A white painted curb means:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You should use a turnout lane when: