Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
A) The road is probably being repaired by slow moving vehicles
B) If a street car is stopped at a safety zone controlled by a traffic signal, you can pass at 25 m.p.h.
C) It is a space set aside for pedestrians and marked by raised buttons or road markings
It is a space set aside for pedestrians and marked by raised buttons or road markings
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- A curb painted blue means:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?