Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
A) The road is probably being repaired by slow moving vehicles
B) If a street car is stopped at a safety zone controlled by a traffic signal, you can pass at 25 m.p.h.
C) It is a space set aside for pedestrians and marked by raised buttons or road markings
It is a space set aside for pedestrians and marked by raised buttons or road markings
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A curb painted red means:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- When parking a car, you should:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must: