Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
A) The road is probably being repaired by slow moving vehicles
B) If a street car is stopped at a safety zone controlled by a traffic signal, you can pass at 25 m.p.h.
C) It is a space set aside for pedestrians and marked by raised buttons or road markings
It is a space set aside for pedestrians and marked by raised buttons or road markings
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- A curb painted red means:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- What is a safety zone?
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.