Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
A) The road is probably being repaired by slow moving vehicles
B) If a street car is stopped at a safety zone controlled by a traffic signal, you can pass at 25 m.p.h.
C) It is a space set aside for pedestrians and marked by raised buttons or road markings
It is a space set aside for pedestrians and marked by raised buttons or road markings
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Backing your vehicle is:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______