Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
A) Rubbernecking and unnecessary lane changes
B) Tailgating and merging
C) Inexperience and inattention
Rubbernecking and unnecessary lane changes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- A curb painted blue means:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it: