Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
A) Parallel to the curb
B) To the left – away from the curb
C) To the right – into the curb
To the left – away from the curb
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- A curb painted red means:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- A curb painted blue means: