Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
A) Parallel to the curb
B) To the left – away from the curb
C) To the right – into the curb
To the left – away from the curb
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?