Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
A) Parallel to the curb
B) To the left – away from the curb
C) To the right – into the curb
To the left – away from the curb
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You must use your seat belt:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- The driver is:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.