Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
A) Parallel to the curb
B) To the left – away from the curb
C) To the right – into the curb
To the left – away from the curb
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- A green painted curb means:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- A white painted curb means:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?