Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
A) Parallel to the curb
B) To the left – away from the curb
C) To the right – into the curb
To the left – away from the curb
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You should never park:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You may legally block an intersection:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?