Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
A) Parallel to the curb
B) To the left – away from the curb
C) To the right – into the curb
To the left – away from the curb
Related Permit Test Questions:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- You should never park:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- When parking a car, you should:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle: