Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
A) Parallel to the curb
B) To the left – away from the curb
C) To the right – into the curb
To the left – away from the curb
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A white painted curb means:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Roads become very slippery:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?