Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
A) Parallel to the curb
B) To the left – away from the curb
C) To the right – into the curb
To the left – away from the curb
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Backing your vehicle is:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Before turning, you should:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- A white painted curb means:
- When parking a car, you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- What is a safety zone?