While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
A) Listening to music through a set of dual headphones
B) Adjusting your outside mirrors
C) Wearing dark sunglasses while driving at night
Listening to music through a set of dual headphones
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- The driver is:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle: