While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
A) Listening to music through a set of dual headphones
B) Adjusting your outside mirrors
C) Wearing dark sunglasses while driving at night
Listening to music through a set of dual headphones
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- A green painted curb means:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?