While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
A) Listening to music through a set of dual headphones
B) Adjusting your outside mirrors
C) Wearing dark sunglasses while driving at night
Listening to music through a set of dual headphones
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You must use your seat belt:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- When parking a car, you should:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to: