While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
A) Listening to music through a set of dual headphones
B) Adjusting your outside mirrors
C) Wearing dark sunglasses while driving at night
Listening to music through a set of dual headphones
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You must use your seat belt:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Scanning while you drive means you: