While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
A) Listening to music through a set of dual headphones
B) Adjusting your outside mirrors
C) Wearing dark sunglasses while driving at night
Listening to music through a set of dual headphones
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- What is a safety zone?
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- The driver is:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- A curb painted blue means:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?