While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
A) Listening to music through a set of dual headphones
B) Adjusting your outside mirrors
C) Wearing dark sunglasses while driving at night
Listening to music through a set of dual headphones
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- When parking a car, you should:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should: