While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
A) Listening to music through a set of dual headphones
B) Adjusting your outside mirrors
C) Wearing dark sunglasses while driving at night
Listening to music through a set of dual headphones
Related Permit Test Questions:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.