While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
A) Listening to music through a set of dual headphones
B) Adjusting your outside mirrors
C) Wearing dark sunglasses while driving at night
Listening to music through a set of dual headphones
Related Permit Test Questions:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.