While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
A) Listening to music through a set of dual headphones
B) Adjusting your outside mirrors
C) Wearing dark sunglasses while driving at night
Listening to music through a set of dual headphones
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?