While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
A) Listening to music through a set of dual headphones
B) Adjusting your outside mirrors
C) Wearing dark sunglasses while driving at night
Listening to music through a set of dual headphones
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- A curb painted red means:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- A curb painted blue means:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection: