Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
A) Pedestrians always have the right-of-way
B) Vehicles, but they should slow down and be careful
C) Pedestrians, but only with the green ‘WALK” signal
Pedestrians always have the right-of-way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?