Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
A) Pedestrians always have the right-of-way
B) Vehicles, but they should slow down and be careful
C) Pedestrians, but only with the green ‘WALK” signal
Pedestrians always have the right-of-way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Roads become very slippery:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard: