Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
A) Pedestrians always have the right-of-way
B) Vehicles, but they should slow down and be careful
C) Pedestrians, but only with the green ‘WALK” signal
Pedestrians always have the right-of-way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- A green painted curb means:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to: