Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
A) Pedestrians always have the right-of-way
B) Vehicles, but they should slow down and be careful
C) Pedestrians, but only with the green ‘WALK” signal
Pedestrians always have the right-of-way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- A white painted curb means:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You must use your seat belt:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- A curb painted blue means:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?