Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
A) Pedestrians always have the right-of-way
B) Vehicles, but they should slow down and be careful
C) Pedestrians, but only with the green ‘WALK” signal
Pedestrians always have the right-of-way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- A curb painted blue means:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- A green painted curb means:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you: