Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
A) Pedestrians always have the right-of-way
B) Vehicles, but they should slow down and be careful
C) Pedestrians, but only with the green ‘WALK” signal
Pedestrians always have the right-of-way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- You may honk your horn when you:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by: