Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
A) Whoever started last
B) The driver
C) Whoever is slower
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- Roads become very slippery:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?