Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
A) Whoever started last
B) The driver
C) Whoever is slower
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- A white painted curb means:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- A green painted curb means:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- You should never park:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should: