Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
A) Whoever started last
B) The driver
C) Whoever is slower
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Roads become very slippery:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?