Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
A) To avoid using your side mirror
B) Its a legal requirement
C) to avoid last minute moves
to avoid last minute moves
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You must use your seat belt:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is: