Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
A) To avoid using your side mirror
B) Its a legal requirement
C) to avoid last minute moves
to avoid last minute moves
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- Before turning, you should:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- When parking a car, you should:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.