Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
A) To avoid using your side mirror
B) Its a legal requirement
C) to avoid last minute moves
to avoid last minute moves
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- When parking a car, you should:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- What is a safety zone?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by: