Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
A) To avoid using your side mirror
B) Its a legal requirement
C) to avoid last minute moves
to avoid last minute moves
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A white painted curb means:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Solid yellow lines separate: