Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
A) To avoid using your side mirror
B) Its a legal requirement
C) to avoid last minute moves
to avoid last minute moves
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Roads become very slippery:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road: