You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- You should never park:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?