You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- A curb painted red means:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when: