You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- What is a safety zone?
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?