You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should never park:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- What is a safety zone?
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should