You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Before turning, you should:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should: