You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
A) Start braking before you enter the curve
B) Start braking as soon as you enter the curve
C) Do not brake unless it’s absolutely necessary
Start braking before you enter the curve
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Before turning, you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in: