You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
A) Start braking before you enter the curve
B) Start braking as soon as you enter the curve
C) Do not brake unless it’s absolutely necessary
Start braking before you enter the curve
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- The driver is:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol: