You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
A) Start braking before you enter the curve
B) Start braking as soon as you enter the curve
C) Do not brake unless it’s absolutely necessary
Start braking before you enter the curve
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- What is a safety zone?
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.