You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
A) Left, right, left and right again before pulling out
B) Straight ahead and to the left before pulling out
C) Left, right and left again before pulling out
Left, right and left again before pulling out
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- You may honk your horn when you:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because: