You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
A) Left, right, left and right again before pulling out
B) Straight ahead and to the left before pulling out
C) Left, right and left again before pulling out
Left, right and left again before pulling out
Related Permit Test Questions:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Orange colored road signs:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- A white painted curb means:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for: